We’re happy to welcome Myrt’s Musings to our membership roll.
That’s right. Dear Myrtle, your friend in genealogy, has launched a new blog. She’s gone with a new color-scheme as well as a WordPress.org platform, but otherwise Myrt’s Musings has everything her readers have come to expect: Genealogy news, hangout announcements, and few of her opinions, aka “musings.”
Recent posts include
- TT: Swedish Lutheran Household Examination Books demo
- Genealogical Flat-Lining
- Are you ready for some GENEALOGY?
Ol’ Myrt, loves to entertain company, so be sure to check her new digs at Myrt’s Musings out.
Contributed by Laura Hedgecock
© 2017 GeneaBloggersTRIBE
Latest posts by Laura Hedgecock (see all)
- IAAM Center for Family History Joins our Membership Roll - September 20, 2017
- Happy Blogiversary – September 7, 2017 - September 7, 2017
- Get to Know your Fellow GeneaBloggersTRIBE Members - August 25, 2017