Today We’re Pleased to Celebrate Three Blogiversaries!
Happy Blogiversary to Dick’s Genealogy & History Corner!
Dick Halsey is a researcher with ancestors in and around Rochester, New York. He has been blogging at Dick’s Genealogy and History Corner since 2008, wow! Recent posts include:
Thanks for sharing your expertise with the blogosphere, Dick!
Happy Blogiversary to Smoky Mountain Family Historian!
Lori Thornton is from near the Great Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee. She has been blogging at Smoky Mountain Family Historian since 2014, which is also pretty impressive. She blogs, “musings on family history, regional history, and other items deemed worthy of comment.” Recent posts include the following from June:
- The Blue Cat of Castle Town
- 50 Essential Books for My Home Genealogy Library
- Heading Out: A History of American Camping
Happy Blogiversary to the Trials and Travails of my Forebears!
Andrew Daft is from Caledonia, Wisconsin and he blogs about his ancestors (primarily from Wisconsin, but also the Pacific Northwest, Canada, and Germany) has been researching his family for a long time. He has been blogging since 2013. Recent posts include:
- Frank Xavier Revie, Fredericka Louise Thiel, and their children
- Jens Poulsen, Sidse Larsdatter, and their children
- Michael Blake, Johanna Jordan, and their children
Thanks for sharing your family with us, Andrew!
Contributed by Kate Vasicek Challis
© 2017 GeneaBloggersTRIBE