Happy Blogiversary to these three Blogs
Happy Blogiversary to Organize your Family History!
Janine Adams is a professional organizer and genealogy enthusiast who also runs Peace of Mind Organizing® LLC. She enjoys helping others organize their research, which is surely something we all can appreciate.
She has been blogging at Organize your Family History since 2012. Recent posts include:
- Formal Citations: Do it for those who follow
- How They Do It: D. Joshua Taylor
- At long last, a new Orderly Roots guide!
Thanks so much Janine! We can all learn something from you.
Happy Blogiversary to MYOG – Mine, Yours’, and the Other Guy’s Genealogy!
This blogger has been going strong since 2010! This blog is a diary of her personal research. She also blogs at Irish Genealogy. Recent posts include
- More Fett, Pesch, Jackel Photos
- Blogging Again – My Family Tree, My Roots, My Genealogy Pastime
- Photos – Borchers, Jackel, Fett and More
Way to go! Thanks for sharing.
Happy Blogiversary to Genbecle!
Clément Bècle is a French blogger who has been writing Genbecle since 2010. He blogs in French about technology, stories, thoughts, and World War I (aka the Great War, or La Grande Guerre). Recent posts include:
- “Si je reviens un jour” les lettres retrouvées de Louise Pikovsky
- Les logiciels des généalogie les plus utilisés en 2017
- Chapitre 6 – Renaissance
Merci beaucoup pour vos contributions au blogosphère et joyeux blogiversaire! (Thank you for your contributions to the blogosphere and happy blogiversary.)
Contributed by Kate Vasicek Challis
© 2017 GeneaBloggersTRIBE