We’re pleased to welcome the Family Film, Fabric and Food blog to our membership roll.
Mary Cooper maintains Family Film, Fabric and Food as a journal of stories that she’s discovered along with her family research. By highlighting documents, photos, heirlooms and recipes, she hopes to connect with family members and inspire others. She wouldn’t mind making contact with a few new cousins along the way, either.
Her recent posts include:
- World War II Letters – 3 August 1942 – Written by Stan Cooper (and source of the image above)
- Laura Jane Boyd Cooper 1853-1921
- World War II Letters – 11 July 1942 – Written by Stan Cooper
If you’d like a trip back into time, stop in and read some of her posts.
Contributed by Laura Hedgecock
© 2017 GeneaBloggersTRIBE
Latest posts by Laura Hedgecock (see all)
- IAAM Center for Family History Joins our Membership Roll - September 20, 2017
- Happy Blogiversary – September 7, 2017 - September 7, 2017
- Get to Know your Fellow GeneaBloggersTRIBE Members - August 25, 2017