Happy Blogiversary to Julie’s Genealogy & History Hub!
Julie Cahill Tarr started Julie’s Genealogy & History Hub back in 2008. A professional genealogist (you may recognize her as the editor of APG’s eNews), she blogs about her own family research, tools and technology for research, and “Writing your way into the past.”
- Celebrating 9 Years of Genealogy Blogging
- Tuesday’s Tip – Use a Dictionary
- Writing-Related Sessions at NGS 2017
Thanks Julie. You’ve built quite an archive of helpful resources over the last nine years!
Happy Blogiversary to One Rhode Island Family!
Diane Boumenot has been blogging about family history research in Rhode Island since 2011. She focuses on Rhode Island because her maternal family line has been there for 400 years. In addition to helpful tips about family history research in Rhode Island, Diane also features some of her favorite family stories. Recent posts include:
- Visiting Sheldonville
- Guide to Rhode Island Genealogy Research
- Place Names in Early Providence County
Thanks for all your contributions Diane. We (and Rhode Island) are lucky to have you among us.
Happy TENTH Blogiversary to Donna’s Irish Genealogy Resources!
Donna Moughty has been blogging about Irish Genealogy for a decade! A Genealogy DOT Coach, she focuses on “methodology, technology, the Internet, Mac computers and Irish research.” Recent posts include
- It’s my 10th Blogiversary (We love it when Geneabloggers write their own blogiversary posts!)
- The Tithe Applotment
- Landed Estate Court Rentals
- The Revision Books at PRONI
We hope to see even more of your posts in the coming decade, Donna!
Contributed by Laura Hedgecock
© 2017 GeneaBloggersTRIBE